From time to time we have vacancies in both our Head Office in the UK and within our global store network.
Members of the very elite Irregular Choice team are expected to represent the brand and its ethos. Irregular Choice is known as fun, bright, and quirky. We offer a little piece of fantasy that customers can take away with them and this is what we want them to experience when they come to our stores. The vibe we create by using graphics, music, promotions, social networking and of course our products all work together to create a unique and fun experience but it is you, our potential employees, that can really make it something to remember.
If you feel you have what it takes to work for us, email us at email@example.com with a covering letter and a copy of your most recent CV. We will review your CV and try and match your experience to any positions we may have available.
Due to the high volumes of CVs that we receive we will only contact you if we feel we can match you to a position. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of sending us your CV, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward.
CHRISTMAS TEMP’S NEEDED
Our Irregular Choice stores in London & Brighton are currently seeking fun, bright and ‘quirky’ Christmas temp’s to join our stores teams over this festive season.
The atmosphere we create in our stores with the music, furnishings and product all work together to create a unique and fun experience. BUT it is you; the sales team that can really make it an experience for our customer’s to remember.
We want everyone who steps through the door to be greeted with a smile, to be made to feel welcome and to be served by someone who is happy to do that little bit extra to help them find something that they love.
You must be available to work over this festive season.
Please reply with your CV to: Jobs@designasylum.com
Irregular Choice Brand Intern: Irregular Choice USA
We are actively seeking the right candidate to join our team as a part time Social Media and overall Wholesale Intern to help promote and grow our brand in America.
We will require you to work partly in your own working environment and partly in our showroom, based in Downtown LA and report to our US Brand Manager each week with an update on your progress and schedule of work during each week. She will provide tasks for you to complete. Your responsibilities will be varied and you will see a wide range of different tasks, which will benefit you in the long run.
Internship Period: 3 months, possibility for more
Researching various US fashion/shopping and tourist blogs about our products and brand. Helping increase awareness. Once established continue to post products and information about our brand with links to our website and store location.
Promoting our website as well as our wholesale websites and stores across the US, increasing followers on Facebook and Twitter.
- Creative writing for our newsletters and product content
- Helping to promote and expose exclusive collection launches through the summer and support the marketing manager with organisation of blogger events at store.
- Email Marketing to other bloggers in the US to inform them of our brand and product updates over this period.
- Managing our ebay IC account with overview from US Manager.
- Managing progress on excel sheets and dated along the way
- E,g – What brands do we fit well with in US? What locations in US to see the brand opening up in? How do we attract more footfalls to store via blogging and competitions?
- Which social media platforms are main US media contacts using? Are they all blogging? Using Twitter &Instagram? Do they want to be contacted through any of these by us?
- How do we target free advertisement and exposure without fees?
- Increasing brand demand.
- Familiar with all social platforms
- Passionate about Social Media
- Able to use Excel document
- Located at or near Downtown LA is preferable
- A plus to be able to use photoshop/ illustrator
- Able to think ahead to the next task; proactive
- Having mobile transport is a plus
- Friendly and conversational
- Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
- Fast Learner
- Understand the brand’s History and our ethos when presenting writing about us.
- Be willing to speak on behalf of the brand to advertising websites, other bloggers.
- Be experienced or have knowledge and understand on how fashion launch work
- This is an unpaid part-time internship with Irregular Choice although you time and effort you will give the brand will not go unnoticed
- You will be a personal Intern assistant to the whole US division of Irregular Choice USA and will as such gain a lot of experience in building a brand, not only through social media but wholesale and production too.
- Estimated weekly hours are 8 hours per week, unless you have more time than that! (schedule is flexible, but most days will require a minimum of 1-2 hours, to keep the communication constant) (minimum 3-month commitment, but longer if you’d like and progress has been successful)
- Intern will work remotely, on his/her own computer at her own location although communication with the Manager is key each week for updates on progress.
- Opportunities for increased responsibility, including writing and sales
We look forward to meeting you and discussing this further.
Please apply with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org