Irregular Choice is raising money for a close friend of the Irregular Choice Team; Samantha Beaven, so she can go abroad to get the cancer treatment she desperately needs. Sam was diagnosed with advanced cervical cancer which has now spread to her brain. Sam is only 29 years old and has 2 very young children and is determined to see them grow up.
We have set up a fund raiser page where donations can be put into draws to win special prizes.
If you select the £1+ reward you will be placed into a draw to win a pair of shoes.
If you select the £10+ reward you will be placed into a draw to win 2 pairs of shoes and a bag.
If you donate over £50 and select the £50+ reward you will be placed into a draw to win a year’s worth of irregular Choice shoes!
Donations need to be made through: //www.kapipal.com/icfightforsam
Sams only option to try and save/extend her life is to go abroad for care not available in the UK with very successful results. The pioneering treatments include hyperthermia treatment and a cutting edge intravenous immune therapy only available abroad. These treatments cost over£60,000 and Irregular Choice wants to do everything they can to help raise that money for her.
Winners will be chosen on the 9th of March at 12pm.
By donating you have accepted the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions.
- Any donations made on any page other than //www.kapipal.com/icfightforsam will not be counted.
- 1 winner will be selected per draw.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- Please make sure you select the “reward” for the draw you would like to enter (£1+ for 1 pair, £10+ for 2 pairs and a bag, £50+ for a year’s supply of shoes) as any donations made without a reward selected will not be counted.
- Each donation regardless of amount only counts as one single entry to the draw you selected through the “rewards” on our fund raiser page.
- You can enter as many times as you like by donating multiple times but donations made without selecting a reward will not be counted towards the draw.
- All donations made will be sent directly to Sam’s treatment fund PayPal account.
- All donations are non refundable.
- Prizes exclude shoes over £130
- Winners will choose their own product excluding anything over £130
- Years worth of shoes prize = 1 pair of shoes costing under£130 each month for 12 months.
- Products won cannot be returned or exchanged for money
- Prize draw ends 9th March at 11.30am
- Winners will be announced on the 9th of March at 12pm.
- We will contact the winners via email and if we do not receive a reply in 7 days we will draw another winner.