"Design your dream footwear“ using all your imagination and don’t forget to include a background of the world where you would like to wear your magical creations. Your picture could be seen all over the world!
Terms and Conditions for Kids drawing Competition – "Design your dream footwear“
- The prize winner will be selected by a panel made up of Irregular Choice partners and staff. The winners will be selected from all entries received by 11pm on 10th April 2017. Strictly one entry only per child.
- The competition is open to children aged between 3 and 11 years old on the day they submit their entry. This competition is not open to any person directly involved in running the competition.
- To enter the competition, the child must draw a picture of their design as well as a background that shows where they would love to wear the shoes. Parent or guardians must provide Irregular Choice with the Childs name and a contact email and/or phone number. Irregular Choice will only ever use personal details for the purposes of administering this competition and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Entries must not include any image which may breach copyright regulations e.g. cartoon characters, brand names etc.
- All entries may be published on Irregular Choice's official Facebook account and website. Names of entries maybe disclosed.
- The closing date for the competition is 11pm on 10th April 2017 and the winner will be notified on the 14th of April 2017.
- Irregular Choice will contact the parent or guardian(s) or guardian(s) using the contact details provided on the entry form once the winner has been chosen and will ask for confirmation of the child’s name and age and area they live. The child’s name, age and area they live will be published alongside their entry on Irregular Choice’s Facebook page.
Irregular Choices decision is final. The winning entry will be displayed on our social media pages and on the Irregular Choice Website. The winning entry may also appear in press.
- The winner will receive one pair of Irregular Choice Children's shoes of their choice. This is non-refundable. No cash alternative is available
- Irregular Choice does not accept any responsibility for late/missing entries. Entrants must supply details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. Irregular Choice reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. Irregular Choice reserves the right to use, edit or adapt the drawings submitted. Irregular Choice may use such content in its marketing of Irregular Choice. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by Irregular Choice.
- We would like to photograph the winner with their drawing for our marketing purposes. By entering this competition you are providing consent to us using this photograph for this purpose.
Prize requirements and restrictions:
The winner must be aged between 3 and 11 years old on the 15th of April 2017. The winner will not be entitled to any copyright of their submission. No cash alternative is available. The parent or guardian(s) or guardian(s) of the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of identification prior to the prize being awarded.