Irregularchoice.com is going from strength to strength, bringing iconic and unique fashion footwear to our fans all over the world, and we are looking to expand the ECommerce team in our central Brighton Head Office. The role will be focussed on assisting our customers and Customer Service staff on a day-to-day basis.
- Fluent and accurate in English, spoken and written
- Experience dealing with customers via email, social media and over the telephone, in a senior role
- An unshakable sense of duty and personal responsibility to provide the best service possible
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and prioritise issues minute to minute
- Impeccable interpersonal skills with a knack for diplomacy
- An ability to think practically and laterally to solve a problem
- A passion for Irregular Choice, and able to connect with our equally passionate fans
- Computer literate, with solid dependable skills in commonly used programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Photoshop, browsers, CMS)
The following qualities will be looked upon favourably, so please do tell us if you have an interest, relevant skills or experience in the below…
- Further languages, notably French, Spanish, German and/or Italian
- Marketing experience (Facebook, Instagram, email)
- Online community management
- Knowledge of the fashion and/or footwear industry
- Experience working for a close-knit, creative, fast paced, growing business
- Experience working in an ECommerce environment
This is a new, full time, permanent role available for immediate start, the goal for this role will be to provide strong supervisory support and assistance to our current staff in a growing and busy department.
Please submit your application to [email protected] with your CV, salary expectations, and a cover letter demonstrating how you will be the most perfect fit for this new role and brand. We look forward to hearing from you!