This week's guest post from Oh Reinette, part of the great Customer Service team at Irregular Choice:
'The sun is shining, SHINE BRIGHTER!'
- A jumpsuit in sunshine yellow is the perfect alternative to a summer dress – a generous, boxier fit is right on trend and will really set you apart from the crowd!
- Keep it cotton – you’ll look great and stay cool.
- A slightly cropped leg will show off your shoes and the yellow ankle strap will help tie your outfit together.
- This is the perfect summer shopping outfit: pop on your ‘Flipside’ sunglasses, grab your Irregular Choice Shopping Tote (ideal for picnics too!), fasten your shoe straps and off you go!
'More of a staycationer than a vacationer? Sometimes the sun doesn’t shine, that doesn’t mean you don’t have to!'
- A crisp white shirt will keep you cool in the sun and create a stylish layer on those colder days. It’s also the perfect base to build an outfit around – for this daytime look a pair of statement trousers or jeans is perfect.
- Here we’ve matched the trousers to the pink on your shoes, but if you want something a little more subtle, try colour matching with another colour on the beautiful flower embroidery!
- Going out in the evening? Pack a skirt in the same colour in your ‘Magical Maui’ bag and you’re all set for a night on the town!
- ‘Papa-Razzy’ sunglasses are the perfect final touch – a similar shade to your shoes and trousers, but they will really pop next to your white shirt!
'Taking on the town!'
- Keep it cool during those balmy nights with an oversized chiffon top.
- Add some edge with a brocade mini skirt – pick a luxurious fabric, maybe something with a bit of sparkle and dance the night away!
- Your Hono Lulu heels will add the drama, an ankle strap is great when teamed with a mini skirt or shorts – it will draw the eye down and elongate your legs.
- Flower embellishments keep it fun and fresh and will cause major shoe envy!
The More the Maui-er!
'Colours don’t always have to match – make ‘em clash!'
- A deep orange is perfect with your ‘Magical Mauis’ – its summer, take a risk and pile on the colour! If you want something a little more demure – black chiffon will take you from day to night.
- Frills are your friend; this look is all about the drama so embrace floaty fabrics. Very summery and very on trend.
- Puff sleeves are feminine and will guarantee that all eyes are on you!
- Sunglasses are a must; continue the clash with a patterned pair of ‘Flipsides’.
Browse the full collection here.