Irregular Choice are proud to be featured in ME BEFORE YOU, a film based on the bestselling novel by Jojo Moyes and starring Emilia Clarke and Sam Claflin, under the direction of Thea Sharrock. In cinemas now.
Our Petal Fever style was chosen for character Louisa ‘Lou’ Clark to wear as part of her quirky statement look.
Louisa “Lou” Clark (Clarke) lives in a quaint town in the English countryside. With no clear direction in her life, the quirky and creative 26-year-old goes from one job to the next in order to help her tight-knit family make ends meet. Her normally cheery outlook is put to the test, however, when she faces her newest career challenge. Taking a job at the local “castle,” she becomes caregiver and companion to Will Traynor (Claflin), a wealthy young banker who became wheelchair bound in an accident two years prior, and whose whole world changed dramatically in the blink of an eye. No longer the adventurous soul he once was, the now cynical, Will has all but given up. That is until Lou determines to show him that life is worth living. Embarking together on a series of adventures, both Lou and Will get more than they bargained for, and find their lives—and hearts—changing in ways neither one could have imagined.
To celebrate the release and the fact our shoes were chosen to feature in the film we are running a competition to win tickets to a private Irregular Choice screening of Me Before You in London on the 23rd of June.
Check out the details in the image below:
IN CINEMAS NOW
ME BEFORE YOU Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MeBeforeYouFilm
ME BEFORE YOU Twitter: https://twitter.com/mebeforeyou
Terms and Conditions
1. There will be x25 winners. Each winner will receive x1 pair of tickets to attend a screening of ME BEFORE YOU on 23/06/16 for 6pm at Warner Bros. Pictures Headquarters (address:Warner House, 98 Theobald's Road, London, WC1X 8WB).
2. The competition is open to all residents of the UK except for employees, and agencies of Warner Bros. and Irregular Choice. Film certification restrictions apply, ID may be required.
3. To enter the competition, upload a picture of your bold summer look on Irregular Choice Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #LiveBoldly
4. Closing date for entries is 12pm on 19/06/16. Late entries for the screening will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, incorrect answers, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay.
5. Prize winners will be picked at random by an independent person from all entries by 20/06/16 and winners will be notified via email / Facebook on this day.
6. Winners will have 24 hours to respond to the correspondence. If we have not heard back by then we will assume the prize has been forfeited and another will be drawn.
7. No cash alternative is available; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
8. The bar area will be available for guests to enjoy beer, soft drinks and wine for half an hour from 6pm to 6.30pm (ID may be required for alcohol). Guests must be seated by 6.30pm for the film start.
9. The bar area is closed to guests from 6.30pm and guests must exit the building promptly after the screening. No drinks can be brought into the screening room.
10. The prize excludes food, travel, personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
11. Warner Bros. Pictures cannot be held responsible if the screening is cancelled or details changed due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond their control. In this event the screening will be re-arranged.
12. By entering this prize draw, winners agree to their names being published on digital and social media communications for promotional purposes.
13. By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the conditions.
14. Details were accurate at the time of print.
15. Promoter: Irregular Choice